i am looking to have a location based application developed for both iPhone/Android, think Uber eats but for a different purpose :)
Code base is up to the dev's choice, as well as the back-end, we are looking for guidance as to what to use.
We want users to be able to search for stores around them and also subscribe to stores in certain locations and as such, be alerted when that store makes an update.
- Basic UI (we will provide Graphics as required)
- Email Sign up (Facebook/Google)
- Ratings and reviews
- Fee text searching
- Geolocation information
- Product management (no actual products will be listed, more updating information about a location)
- Moderation/Content Approval (Users submit data corrections (like Waze) and it's approved before being added to the application)
-> Do you want to develop the app in Native or React Native platform ?
React Native (if its easier)
-> Will you be providing the graphics designs of the app ?
Will will be to make things easier
-> Will you be providing the API's(backend), Admin panel for the app ?
We are looking for guidance as to which backend to use and we will provide access as required.
-> Is there any specific deadline for completing the app ?
No, we are happy to work at what ever pace is required.
-> Will there be any payment gateway in the app ?
Not required in Phase 1
More information can be supplied upon request.
- I am a Senior Solutions Architect (in IT) i specialize in Networking, Storage, Server, Security etc
App Development is not my strong suit which is why i am outsourcing this project.