1. Knowledge of Traccar
2. Knowledge of Java
3. Knowledge of PHP and general webdesign.
4. Knowledge of WordPress. All frontend will be in WordPress
1. GSPR Dongle that PUSH a hex datastring to IP:PORT (It can only PUSH to IP:PORT, not domain or path)
2. Android and IOS apps that PUSH to IP:PORT or DOMAIN:PORT
3. PHP Server without root access. Debian, Apache 2, PHP 7.2, MySQL 5.6
4. Virtual server with own IP address and root. Ubuntu 16.04
5. Traccar installation. Traccar is java and already saves datastrings in text log and maybe in sql.
1. Server that accepts hex datastring raw and save it to sql including info on what port it was received (Traccar?) There will be several thousand datastrings each minute.
2. Server respond to tracker with confirmation datastring.
3. Convert raw hex datastring to plaintext in colums and save to sql.
4. Create random 4 digit code that link to saved datastring (plain and raw). (Code must be added to specified format in own columm)
5. PUSH either raw hex datastring on same PORT data was received or specified format on PORT specific to PROTOCOL to IP or DOMAIN
6. Must be able to do point 5 to several different domains or ips.
7. Webpage with form for 4 digit code that will display datastrings with this code when correct code entered. Code must only be 12 hours old to work. Code will only display datastrings no older than 12 hours (Design for page will be made later with formatting of the datastrings)
8. Auto delete datastrings from sql older than 6 months (Only need to run monthly)
9. Reverse commands. When traccar push command to dongle id. Master Tracker Server must lookup latest ip on dongle in sql log and send command to dongle with the correct id number.
Dongle datastring contains location LAT+LONG, Device ID or IMEI and other parameters in Hex. Example will be supplied later. Normally between 50 and 150 bytes.
4 digit code must contain both numbers and letters.
4 digit code age of 12 hours might be changed at later date, make it easy to change.
We have a working Traccar server installed with logs of device data and also info on how to format raw hex datastring to plaintext.
We will need a estimated time schedule