Need a modular website to analyze english sentences and create detailed breakdown of different components of the sentence. The goal of the project is to be able to figure out who wrote something according to the analysis.
For example: Writer by the name of Anna writes blogs online and writer by the name of Steve also writes blogs. Those blogs and their work will be fed into the software for analysis and statistical breakdown will be created for each author. Each author has their own writing style and favorite words that they use often. By analyzing those and feeding them right back to the software it is should be possible to get a feedback which will say who was the original author of the text written.
Here are some basic things that needed for this project.
- Interface (I want HTML5, it can be on the bootstrap framework, i don't mind)
- PHP framework (Is a sort of a shell which does the data handling and plugin managing and communication)
- Profiles (Is a set of parameter that would display profiles when output of the plugins matches certain criteria)
- Plugins (Essentially certain functions will be split into plugins; Enabling this plugins will add functionality and will also make it easier to add new things and updates to the project.)
- Export (Ability to export the resulted statistical data into an Excel or other useful format to be able to graph things out if needed)
Below is more information and details on the components:
---------------- Plugins -----------------
- Count number of each word used
- Count the symbols
- Count the total word count
- Count average word length
- Count number of not single spaces
- Count TAB
- Count Carriage returns
Special endings >
- Count "`s" endings and others
Parts of speech >
- Count nouns, verbs, pronouns, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions (Coordinating, Subordinating, Conjunctive adverbs, correlative) and interjections.
---------------- Interface -----------------
Basic window with text to input. Page has multiple tabs to do some configurations on the fly like enabling certain plugins.
The output is displayed similar to an excel sheet in rows and columns with all the stats that plugins output. Also an ability to download this chart for further visualization or have some graphing addons built into the interface part.
---------------- PHP Framework -----------------
Handles the communication between the interface and the plugins. Once the text is submitted the framework passes it to the plugins for parsing and once output is received framework takes all that and creates a chart with all the results of the analysis. Then result is matched to all the profiles displaying the percentage of the match. If clicked on, another page opens showing where parameters are broken down in details per each parameter.
---------------- Profiles -----------------
Profiles are similar to plugins. Profiles get updated and grown or added.
For example profiles #1 = Woman, age 32, Sci-Fi writer, single, Full time working, etc...
So when the output parameters of the plugins are compared to the profiles the Framework is able to approximate information about the writer. Profiles can be added manually or they can be learned.
Learning profile: Profile gets created with as much information as possible that is known to be true about the author of the text submitted. The statistical output of the plugins then gets saved. When more text is added for further learning then additional statistical output gets added and averaged to the previous saved results.
There also page needed for profile management.
3 freelancerjev ponuja v povprečju za $671 na tem delu
Hello Sir, We are an Indian development company here. we have checked your posted details here and want more clarification in it, so message us to discuss on it more then we will able to move on it. Thanks