For events we organize we need a software tool (PHP, Standalone, Excel, etc.)
Please pay attention: Product should be finished BEFORE monday may 1st.
We would like to generate random teams for our guests. During multiple rounds every person changes from team. We would like the teams to be generated random - BUT the idea is that every person meets a maximum amount of new people. So in the most perfect situation 1 person will never sit in a team with the same persons.
We would like to enter the following details:
- Number of teams: from 5 to 250
- Number of participants: from 20 to 1250
- Team size: from 2 tot 25
- Number of rounds: from 2 to 10
- Teams are named: Team 1, Team 2, Team 3, etc.
- Participants are named: Player 1, Player 2, Player 3, etc. OR we enter a list with Guest names. (Copy / paste 1 per line). Guest names should then be visibly numbered.
We would like to have multiple outputs:
- A list based on teams per round (Who's in which team for every round?)
- A list based on participants. Showing their team per round. (In which team should I be for every round?)
- High priority to not have the same people in groups. We understand this is not always possible.
- If there are not enough participants to fill every group (with the set group size); blanks should be evenly divided.
- Output should be in printable lists & CSV format
- Software could be webbased or stand alone. We work with Apple machines only.
Date should be: BEFORE June 1st. Sorry for the confusion.
Ok. Planning changed after contact with client: It should be up and running BEFORE May 25th - so upcoming monday.
8 freelancerjev ponuja v povprečju za $200 na tem delu
Tech solutions providing different IT Technology services and training like Programming languages(C,C++,C#.NET,[login to view URL], PHP, Python) and Systems maintenance (windows . Linux. vmware.)