Need to duplicate the format of live feed real estate home property listings with data that I have in excel spreadsheet.
Wordpress output will be two page structures one a blog showing a bit of each listing and one a detail page showing the property detail information.
Here are examples of the actual pages that will need to be duplicated:
The Blog page: [url removed, login to view]
The Detail Page: [url removed, login to view]
Attached is an excel file showing the field names and one row of property data - each row of data represents one property - the actual excel files currently have about 100 rows of data.
1. There needs to be a method to upload the data in to the mysql database (and to add row of data -new property details- in the future.)
1. Each row (property) will be associated to one of three custom types: Property | Sold , Property | Active , Property | Global - but if that is set up properly adding a custom type and a field identifying it in the data row should not be a problem.
2. The Heading for the Blog Pages will be something like: "Sold Properties", "Active Property Listings" , "Global Properties".
3. Blog pages will show 15 per page and then have a previous / next . Breadcrumb should remain at top.
1. The URL for the detail page should contain the mls number and the address (if they are present.)
2. The rest of the detail page should follow the detail page as shown in example above.
3. Above image- request more info, schedule a showing, share, print - should be included
4. I have the same image display software as used on the live pages (JuiceBox.) Currently I have one image each of the properties that are in the excel spreadsheet. They are in a separate folder listed by the same mls number with a .jpg extension that is in the excel sheet. I want at least the one image brought in and the option to bring in more photos and use Juicebox to do the same kind of set-up as on the live data page.
5. You will need to use the address or the longitude and latitude contained in the data to generate the map and bird's eye.
Valuation of completion and payments-
10% A method to reliably bring data into db and figure how to add photo to wordpress and link to record.
20% Method, PHP etc. to register and retrieve the data from db so it is available for the posts / detail (demonstrable).
20% Build, tweak and test the blog page format.
30% Build, Tweak and test detail page format with both single picture and JuiceBox format
20% Trouble shoot any difficulties and make needed layout refinements, fix conflicts, etc.
Development will be done on your site unless for some reason it would make development impossible.
Freelancer will not be able to use my site, company name or any information about me or my company or website in any advertisements or promotions. I may agree to be a reference for freelancer upon completion of work.
Freelancer will sign a non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement.
I will need specific details (references) of projects that have been completed by Freelancer that have to do with data input and retrieval in wordpress, PHP coding and competency in page structure and output.
I want to create an advanced search page for active listings on my homessf.com website.
A URL with the right syntax will produce the exact results that I want.
1. Here is an example of a url on my site with a complex set of parameters that produces a specific page I want to output.
That is the required encoded url – the un-encoded url is :
http://homessf.com/idx/?idx-q-Communities<0>=south of market&idx-q-Communities<1>=south beach&idx-q-communities<2>=yerba buena&idx-q-communities<3>=mission bay&idx-d-SortOrders<0>-Column=Price&idx-d-SortOrders<0>-Direction=DESC
In this instance:
4 communities have been selected
south of Market
2. Here is a link to a help page from diversesolutions (my IDX data supplier) that shows the idx-q statements that can be used in the url to produce results (just so you understand what I am talking about.):
3. My advance search page will present check boxes of the available parameters and a map on which you can click on and off one or more areas (of San Francisco).
Once items are checked and search is clicked:
a. The check boxes will define the parameters
b. They will be put into the correct idx-q format and concatenated.
c. They will be converted into encoded url and run.
Advanced Search Page selection criteria:
FILL IN ALL OR PARTIAL
FILL IN ALL OR PARTIAL
SLIDER – TWO ARROWS FROM = MIN ($0K) TO = MAX ($50 MILLION AND OVER)
(check box next to each neighborhood selects - check box for all- in four columns)
Forest Hill Extensio
Golden Gate Heights
Jordan Park/Laurel H
Lower Pacific Height
Mount Davidson Manor
South of Market
St. Francis Heights
St. Francis Wood
Van Ness/Civic Cente
Property Type (check boxes)
• Single Family Residential
• Condo / Co op
Bedrooms (drop down numbers show)
Min. 0 – 10, or – for any
Max. 0 – 12, or – for any
Min. 1 – 8, or – for any
Max. 1 – 12, or – for any
Fill in all or partial
Default: - (selects all) 0-10
Map of San Francisco –Overlaid with 10 color transparency areas. Clicking an area adds it to selection, clicking it again removes it. You can have one through ten areas selected at a time.
Search Button - once search is pressed the results page is returned.
For an idea of what I am explaining see: http://www.metroestates.com/search_properties.php