We are currently seeking a skilled programmer that is familiar with web form creation, custom Data Base creation, PHP/MySQL, HTML, API integration, customer web interaction/intake, CRM integrations, Secured Payments and secure eSignatures.
PC USA requires a section to be built into our website, which will allow our future customers to gather information about our company’s services and sign up for the services in an automated fashion. We require there to be a secure credit card intake system that will alert accounting and be sent to our billing platform. In addition, there is a necessity to integrate with our CRM platform (AutoTask) through an open API provided by the CRM company. Breakdowns of initial requirements are as follows:
1. General Info Intake/Migration checklist process (2 options, more details to follow)
2. Submission process
3. Approval process (Accounting)
4. Client Questionnaire process (Basic customer info about internal network, servers, workstations, etc.)
5. Client Questionnaire submission process
6. Client Questionnaire approval process (Reviewed and Approved internally)
Secondly, PC USA will need several internal checklists and service intake forms to be accessible through our website to capture details about upcoming implementations, walk-in services, projects, etc. This will also need to be integrated, via API, with our CRM platform and send automated alerts to the correct internal personnel. The idea is to fill out general questions about the new customers’ work environment so we (PC USA) can begin with their migration into our CLOUD services. There will also be extended sections where the potential client will be required to fill out more detailed technical information with one of our engineers.
1. Questionnaires will be provided on the Excel file “Migration Checklist”
2. Layout of Page to be determined with Owner and meeting with Dev. Team
3. Other forms will be provided via PDF or MS Word
4. We require a database to be built in order to hold all Customer request for service.
Lastly, and just as important, PC USA requires the ability to allow customers to eSign documents, quotes, approvals and contracts digitally (similar to DocuSign, echosign etc.) These eSignatures must be secure, legalized, and documents must be made available on our website forms. Once any document is signed, PCUSA personnel should receive and review to start new projects, order approved hardware, etc.
General information about the project:
1. We will need a process flow designed so that we are alerted at every stage of the signup. From initial contact to completion of project
a. Notifications and automated interaction with the CRM will be a part of this flow.
2. Coding timeline, milestones and target to be set by programming candidate; reviewed and agreed upon by PC USA management.
3. Stages and technical delivery requirements to be determined by PC USA management.
a. Each stage and milestone subject to review and alterations.
4. Site must have ability to allow customers signoff on documents submitted.
5. All forms and customer requests to be tied into the CRM Platform (AutoTask)
6. All work must also be in a ‘Mobile Friendly’ format for future iPad/iPhone/Android usability.
7. Specific iOS/Android apps to be discussed
13 freelancerjev ponuja povprečno za $12/uro na tem delu
....................................... Hi, Expert here with more than 6+ years experience...... Ready to start work..... .......................................