- Experience editing real state or interiors it is required.
- Portfolio images (in low resolution) are welcome.
About the job:
- Images Edition: Post processing (in Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop)
- Type of images: Real state (interior spaces of houses and apartments)
- Frecuency: 1-2 per week
- Type of edition: Mainly basic adjustments such as calibration of brightness, contrast, saturation, white balance, etc., perspective correction to maintain verticals, details recovery in dark and bright areas, and in some cases removal of minor objets such a curtains, pictures, small deco and change color of an specific object.
- Amount of images: About 60-90. About 70% of them are details of the decoration really quick to edit and the rest are general photos of the spaces of the house.
- File format: Initial input (RAW file) - Delivery output: JPEG in high resolution
- Time limit: Two business days
- Payment: 80 usd
Each job it takes from 2 to 4 hours (this means usd 37-18 per hour)
16 freelancers are bidding on average $63808 for this job
Hi there)) We can talk about this project. I think it's clear enough already from your description what yoy want. But better if I check the images and provide you a sample of work done. Regards ALex
Hi, please sent me a photo. I will edit that in 10 min. Also IF you like the editable photo then we are ready to take this project. Of course , I will finished it within 2 [url removed, login to view] you
Hello! I am a photographer and photo editor and can help you edit your real estate photography to your requirements. Looking for your reply! Best regards, Lucian