We are looking for an exceptional front-end developer to work on our big data application, datadocs. Here is a video of our application: [login to view URL]
The application is already working (with customers) and you would be working on adding new features to our application.
Here are the requirements:
- Very good with css/html and implementing new designs.
- Some backend experience. Knowledge of java would be a huge plus. Knowledge of python would also be a big plus.
- Full-time work (36 hours or more per week). We are looking for a long-term developer (1 year+).
Please note the following four items for anyone interested in applying:
1. Please start your proposal with "Hi David,". Otherwise your application will be declined.
2. We will not allow companies to bid. However, if an individual is part of a company, they may apply, provided they will be the one doing the code. Companies that apply will be declined (unless an individual's resume is included who would be doing the work).
3. Please note that for interested candidates we will be providing a code test that will take about two days. This code test will not be paid (please do not apply unless you're willing to do this).
4. Finally, please download the following codebase and take a screenshot of it working on your local computer to demonstrate that you're able to set up the project: [login to view URL] This should take about ten minutes to do, and helps us weed out applicants that are just interested in spending 30 seconds to copy-paste in a proposal. Here is a video demonstration of it being done on my local machine: [login to view URL]
64 freelancerjev ponuja povprečno za $34/uro na tem delu
Hi David, I am full-stack web developer who have a lot of experience . As experience developer , I can provide good result to you . When you are free , Please get in touch . Best Regards. Heng.
Hi David I am a boss of IT Group and Web expert. Even though you might work with other freelancer for this project, I hope your project will go successfully. Kind Regards