This project has two components:
1) Script for sending out survey email
2) Web page in Django
Must complete this in Python 2.7/Django and PostgreSQL
1. Fetch id, title, requestor_mail from request table where survey_sent flag is false.
2. For each request, we need to send email to user
3. Email will HTML email and will contain links for survey response page and mark survey_sent flag to true
4. User will receive email and that email will have link for response page, [url removed, login to view]
Email is HTML email with some text and link.
When user click on link it will go to above link.
a. Unique id is some random code 16 char that is associated with request id. We don’t want to use request id in string.
b. And this page will be accessible by public but unique id is not valid that redirect user to home page.
c. Once survey has been completed unique id will become invalid.
d. You have to design this page.
5. Survey page will have 5 questions.
a. Overall, how would you rate the quality of your customer service experience?
i. Very Positive, Somewhat Positive, Neutral, Somewhat Negative, Negative
b. How well did we understand your questions?
i. Extremely Well, Very Well, Somewhat well, Not well, Not at all Well
c. How much time did it take us to address your request?
i. Much shorter than expected, Shorter than expected, About what I expected, Longer than expected, Much longer than expected
d. How likely is it that you would recommend this company to a friend of colleague?
i. 1 to 10 scale
e. Do you have any other comments, questions or concerns?
i. Text area box
6. Store all information in database table called survey responses and show thank you page.
One survey cannot be submitted twice
25 freelancerjev ponuja v povprečju za $257 na tem delu
Hello, I'm Damian Kleiman from Argentina. I have more than 10 years experience working with Django. I can create the required app for you fast and accurately.
Lets chat and discuss about the work. 12 years experience in same filed You will get 100% original work. If you want i can show you some sample work. Please visit [url removed, login to view]