- Deliver a clean, modern, and functional admin panel to us.
- We already have the main API written, your job is to use the API to provide a robust and responsive admin panel experience.
- We most likely would use a Bootstrap 4 or Ant Design CSS template pack as this is not customer facing, therefore only functionality is a priority.
- Our main website is written in React and our mobile app is written in React Native, therefore we would aim to have our admin panel written in React as well.
- The API handles login, authentication, tokens and all content/data get and post, you just need to build a panel that allows our support and marketing team easily interact with our API.
We are looking to find an experienced frontend developer who has the following:
- Experience with Bootstrap 4 or Ant Design
- Experience with modern front end frameworks (we ideally would use React.js)
- A portfolio showcasing the capability to develop (or proof of past projects) a robust admin panel.
- Able to integrate into with our fully functional API.
- Self-motivated and a good designer as well as a functional developer.
- We have built a global boat rental platform and are currently applying for funding. But all of our developers are currently busy with growing, maintaining the website, and now also our mobile app.
- We have recently split our codebase up by serving our website and app through one centralised API. This API will power the admin panel.
- Part of our deliverables along with the website, app (and other side projects) is to produce an admin panel for our marketing and support team.
- If you are successful in building this admin panel for us, then there is an option for full-time employment or further contract work once we have our funding.
- This is a unique opportunity to join a creative team and really help be part of something innovative and growing. We're in the last stages of development and are keen to find another developer to join our team to help with our growth when we go to market.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside a growing team of talented developers to share and grow your own ideas and grow with a team throughout an exciting time. We have at least three other projects lined up so we have plenty more work in the future if the project is a success, but we also don't mind making this a solo project based on your commitments.
We have full documentation of the API and a clear brief, guidelines and expectations. We're really excited to see this project come to life and our developers are happy to help answer any questions you may have in order for you to better understand the scope and requirements of this project.