*** For consideration, please provide a detailed cover letter that discusses at least one domain to showcase your SEO experience, as well as describe your management style.***
We are looking for a full time talented SEO Manager to join our team.
The SEO Managers’s primary goal will be to maximize the conversions & revenue from inbound organic traffic to our various E commerce market places, as well as expert level management of our rapidly growing SEO Team!
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will work closely with the broader marketing team to develop strategies and execute SEO plans that meet company goals.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical SEO skills and a proven ability to manage SEO for large-scale websites.
On-page SEO and offsite authority building will also be required.
If you are analytical and detail-oriented, and you are also able to clearly and concisely explain complex SEO recommendations to C-level executives, then we want to hear from you!
- Advise marketing team members on SEO best practices & strategies. This also includes meeting daily as a group, and break out smaller calls on an individual level.
- Adhering to team KPI's and ensuring doing everything possible to meet these. Consistently maintaining a motivating and positive morale towards your team members.
- Offer expert insight on new trends and advancements in SEO, UI/UX, Google algorithm updates, etc.
- Provide advanced site structure and performance recommendations (including information architecture, navigation, design, conversion, etc.) to Director of Marketing and c-level executives.
- Prepare and report on key metrics (rankings, traffic, etc.).
- Monitor, track and analyze ranking performance on an ongoing basis and optimize as necessary.
- Conduct keyword research and develop plans to increase keyword rank.
- Research current links and build additional quality links.
- Collaborate with UX/UI team to ensure our eCommerce sites are mobile-friendly, present quality content, load at adequate page speed and offer the optimal site architecture.
- Collaborate with content creators to determine SEO-friendly content topics and to optimize content around target keywords.
- Provided detailed drafting requirements for developers to make on-going website enhancements.
- Fast high speed internet connection. Windows 10 PC with virus scanning software.
- Must be available to work Mon - Fri 6:00am - 4:00pm in EST (6pm - 4am Manila Time)
* Experiencing managing at least 3 - 5 SEO team members
* Excellent problem solving, neogitating, and analytical skills.
* Highly organized, proactive and with a proven track record of delivering results that drive organic search traffic growth.
* Mastery in Project Management
* Advanced knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
* Up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and best practices.
* Skilled at collaborating cross-functionally.
* Proficient with the following tools or equivalent:
Google Data Studios
Google Search Console
Page Speed Testing Tools
Keyword Research Tools
Keyword Rank Tracking Tools
UX Testing Tools
Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs/Sheets
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and able to shift priorities easily.
- Strong attention to detail.