- Looking for a talented photo editor with social media experience to select & edit photos for my social media pages.
- Collate a photo bank for future blog posts
- A talent for producing image-centric stories
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Edit photos for my work and personal page (3 posts per day – business page, 1 post a day – personal)
- Develop and optimize a sustainable editorial/social media footage review process
- Create a theme for both personal and business Instagram pages
- Coordinate with me to identify photography needs
- Review photos, edit and make necessary changes
- Ensure all photos are shot and edited in time for publication
- Manipulate photos to achieve the highest quality using the appropriate tools
- Stay up to date with new image editing technologies
- Proven work experience as a photo editor
- 5+ years in journalism, with strong experience in digital
- Solid experience with digital technology and photo editing software packages (eg Photoshop, Pixlr & affinity photo)
- Strong photo editing skills and excellent portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of computer imaging, photographic techniques, and colour composition
- Creative mind with an eye for detail and storytelling skills
- Demonstrated experience editing unique content types across social platforms for a global audience
- Love of Instagram
- Writing and editing portfolio
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
Have you edited photos for Social Media before?
What timezone are you in and what hours are you available?
What past project or job have you had that is most like this one?
How has your work experience prepared you for this position?
24 freelancers are bidding on average $122 for this job
I have years of experience and I am fast. Relevant Skills and Experience Certified photographer, photo editing Proposed Milestones $77.5 USD - Photo editing $77.5 USD - social media savy