We are looking for a personal real time vehicle tracking software system on web portal and mobile apps (mobile apps – optional) to be used with five categories of GPS/GSM/GPRS based tracking devices. We intend to sell GPS tracking products and provide GPS tracking service to our customers.
C#, php, .Net MSSQL Server . Open to other proven technologies that can be hosted on Amazon Webservices
1. Users could use system to track their device/s on maps with status information updated in Real time in a standard web browser. Historical information could also be readily available in the user interface and reports could be created for further analysis.
2. Unlimited devices to be tracked controlled by application admin
3. It should support IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari – Recent version + 2 earlier versions.
1. Facility to send AT command to tracking devices.
2. Be able to poll or ping the tracking device for real time location
3. Receive SOS Alert from the device.
Historical data mining
1. Historical data‐logging on the server should allow users to view tracks from previous days, months or years.
2. Historical data exportable to excel or other (CSV) GPS/GSM/GPRS/Web Based Real Time Tracking System Reports with time and date range.
1. Facility to set geo‐fencing area with multiple shapes (Circle, triangle, rectangle, hexagon etc.) with the mouse.
2. Facility to create safe zones with the mouse. Alerts (SMS, Email, Dashboard)
3. Should be able to send SMS alert when the device moves out of geo‐fencing area
4. Generate alerts when device logs in and leaves a safe zone.
5. Should be able to send location details, based on request by user via the application.
6. Alert on Data Communication error from GPS devises (to the Supervisor Dashboard admin application)
7. Built in many kinds of maps include latest Google map with Street View function.
8. Be able to select the maps format (MAPQUEST, GOOGLE MAPS, MICROSOFT VIRTUAL EARTH and MAPINFO.
1. System should be hostable on Amazon Web Services or Managed Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting environment GPS/GSM/GPRS/Web Based Real Time Tracking System
Customer Login features
1. Device Registration
2. Userid, password,forgot password options
3. Require customers to agree to own custom license agreement before they can use the system.
4. Users could use system to track their device/s on maps with status information updated in Real time in a standard web browser. Historical information could also be readily available in the user interface and reports could be created for further analysis.
User Management & Administration
The Administrator has the following functions.
1. User ‐ Add/Edit/Delete/Enable/Disable a new user account
2. Device ‐ Add/Edit/Delete/Disable a new device
3. Facility required grouping multiple devices to one user account
4. System should have multiple supervisory accounts other than the main administrator accounts
5. Facility required grouping multiple devices or categories to supervisory accounts
6. Individuals users will have a personal account to view only their own device(s)
7. Individual User can Accounts can be created in "groups". Members of a group can only see tracks that belong to their group.
8. Only the administrator can view all devices.
9. Deletion by administrator/supervisor only
10. Audit trial required for all user accounts Other Technical requirements
GPS technical communication.
1. Communication with GPS Units ‐ Primary as GPRS and secondary as GSM (auto failover and failback)