We're a new start-up company looking for an experienced Web Designer for an E-commerce site.
The site is currently a popular fashion blog and we'd like to convert and merge our home page into a store using Shopify. We'll need assistance in organizing the blog so the store and the blog look like 1 complete site.
For our store, we're looking for a;
2) easy to find
3) easy to read
4) to the point
5) pleasing to look at responsive site
6) with clean and intuitive navigation
7) and most importantly of all, clear - call to action - to buy.
The web site must not look like a cheap, cookie cutter theme that anyone can download.
You must have SEO knowledge.
Page Load Speed is important.
You'll be working with Wordpress & Shopify.
Hidden fees won't be accepted.
CMS must be implemented.
Must know how to build a full-width / full screen site.
What we WON'T need for our site;
Anything flashing, blinking or sliding.
We're looking for a Web Developer for a E-commerce start-up.
- Review business requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- Must have a firm grasp in SEO and Social Media
- Be able to develops a strategy to integrate SEO and Social Media into the site from the beginning.
- Have experience in creating a profitable E-Commerce site
- Must be able to create a fast page loading theme, per Google's strict Page Load Speed requirement for SEO.