1) Assist to respond our enquiries on social media platforms.
2) Assist Head of Marketing in the planning and execution of ad-hoc marketing projects, events and other ad-hoc duties from time to time
3) Learn, manage & create beautiful MailChimp e-newsletters
4) Write, edit and proofread PR/features articles, marketing scripts, media advisories, speeches, memo and internal newsletters
5) Engage with relevant communities and audiences
1) Prefer to have a Marketing, Communication or PR education background
2) Fluent in English (written & verbal). Additional spoken and written languages in Chinese and Malay are an additional advantage.
3) Quick learner and motivated
4) Detail oriented and high willingness to learn
5) Have good grasp of social media platforms
6) Possess own transport
7) Ambition to grow your career with a fast growing startup
8) Proficient in communication