We are looking for an experienced content writer to join our team on a permanent basis. It is a full-time position, so we expect you to be able to deliver 10k words per week, Monday to Friday.
1. Write and submit 10k words per week to the content manager. This content must be entertaining to keep users engaged throughout the whole webpage.
1. High standards - We expect personal and team performance to be nothing short of the best
2. Work ethic - You must possess a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. A track record of working hard is a must.
3. Be Teachable - We have a process to ensure everything runs smoothly. You need to be able to learn this at a fast pace
4. Detail-oriented - An eye for detail is a must for this position. There will be a lot of research involved so you will need to dig deep and pull out relevant golden nuggets to include within your content. Following on from this point, if you do not include the phrase "I'm an A player" on your cover letter as your starting sentence, you will not be considered for this position.
5. Organisation and planning - You have to write 10k words per week, between Monday to Friday. This may include editing previous articles you have written, should they fall short of the standards required.
The job pays £350 per month. We will not break this up into weekly payments.
We are looking for the best of the best, if you feel like this is you, please do apply.