- KOT UPORABLJA
Predstavitev dela naših Freelancerjev
Naredite več s freelancerji
Ni Vam treba samim vsega storiti
Ukvarjajte se več s tistim, kar znate najbolje, in opravite več dela.
Najemajte po minimalnih stroških
Poiščite si številne oblikovalce, razvijalce, oglaševalce in pisce.
Ne obžalujte slabega najema
Preberite ocene resničnih ljudi in se prepričajte, da ste si zagotovili najboljše.
As Featured in
Največje tržišče na svetu
Milijoni uporabnikov, od malih do velikih podjetij in podjetnikov s podjetji v razvoju uporabljajo Freelancer za uresničitev svojih zamisli.
SKUPAJ OBJAVLJENIH DEL
Excellent work, super fast, super quality and understood the brief perfectly!
If you're looking for a talented web developer you'll find people like Charchit to help you accomplish your needs.
Najemanje a Yiddish Translator na Freelancerju
Living and working in such a busy world in the 21st century means using the Internet and knowing as many languages as one can learn in order to transfer knowledge and messages to the broader audience. It is known that English has been lingua franca for quite an amount of time, and it may come as a surprise to hear that not everyone speaks or understands it. So, to make things easier to the speakers of not so popular languages (potential customers), one may want to hire someone who is proficient in one such language to translate your marketing materials, so you can reach a new target audience, and boost sales.
An example of that kind of a language is Yiddish. Yiddish, or Jewish, if it makes it easier to understand, is the language of the about four million Jews around the globe. As any other language it has undergone some serious changes over time and therefore has lots of loans from other languages like German, Aramaic Hebrew, as well as Slavic and Romance languages. It uses orthography of the Hebrew language, and a great number of religious documents are written in it.
So, as members of the Jewish community as spread worldwide, it would be great to make those people some newspaper articles, blogs or even interviews more accessible, or to help raise their voice in English.
Hiring a Yiddish language professional means you'll be able to complete the following jobs:
- Text translations (In both directions, from Yiddish to English, or from English to Yiddish)
- Oral translations (Both consecutive and simultaneous, it depends on the needs and the speed of the speech)
- Text transcriptions (This means that an audio file being converted to the form of a written text, and a philologist is the right person for this)
- Text writing (If there is a task to be written but a lack of time or imagination prevents it from being finished. Whether that is an article, an essay, a magazine, or a text for your blog, it doesn’t matter.)
- Text editing and proofreading (Sometimes having everything double-checked means a higher grade or rating, so one shouldn’t hesitate to get this done by a professional. Don’t let seminar papers, book review or something even more important remain with even the slightest mistake)
- English/Yiddish language teaching (Who would do this better than a language professional? Lesson are being held online, via Skype)
As you can see, there are many things that a language professional can do for you or help you and probably make some work easier for you, and take some of the stress out of your life. If you're looking for a native Yiddish speaker for your translation, transcription, editing, or teaching needs, then look no further than Freelancer.com. You won’t have any doubts if the job has been done correctly and on time.
Simply post a project (with a detailed description of the work to be done), and sit-back and wait for the bids to flow in. You'll soon find yourself talking with a multitude of Yiddish-speakers who want to complete your project for an affordable price. Posting a project is free, so post a project today to kickstart your next Yiddish-related project!
1. Objavite delo
V nekaj sekundah nam povejte, kaj želite imeti narejeno.
2. Izberite freelancerje
Prejmite svojo prvo ponudbo v nekaj sekundah in izberite najboljšo.
3. Sledite napredku
Klepetajte z Vašim freelancerjem in nadzorujte njihovo delo 24/7.
4. Plačujte varno
Plačajte samo, ko ste popolnoma zadovoljni.
Najdite Yiddish Translators zdaj
Je hitro, enostavno, potrebujemo pa samo nekaj podrobnosti, da bi začeliPrejmite brezplačne ponudbe