- Stanje: Closed
- Nagrade: $190
- Prejetih vnosov: 9
- Zmagovalec/ka: noelcortes
We are a non profit and we are preparing 4 videos. We want designers to work in a contests
see this video as the first video: [login to view URL]
we will provide with all the scripts
Expert Patient Movement
Obesity/Diabetes (1 of 2)
2) If you are diabetic o obese and you lost weight, your disease can improve and don’t need so much medication
3) Change your chip
It is not a problem of losing weight but of changing the chip
4) For whatever purpose in life, there are three steps in life: TO KNOW, TO WANT, AND TO BE ABLE.
5) Problem is not TO KNOW : How many diets do you have at home or at Google? . And for any doubt, we can ask our doctor.
6) In addition, is not a matter of the kind of diet. Here comes an example:
7) “If you lost one kilogram, I will give you 1000 dollars, if two, 2000 and if four, 4000 dollars.
8) “No need to know the diet. I am not going to drink even water”
9) Message: “We would do it for money but not for our health”. So the problem is not to know but to want.
10) We need to change our mind, to get our motivation at least 7 over 10, been 10 the 4000 dollars
11) Write down in a paper your reasons to loss weight, i.e:
12) “I want to get free of my backpack of 20 kilograms. My heart, the engine of the vehicle is overloaded”
13) “Because I want to improve my health, my diabetes, my muscle pains, etc”
14) “Because I would like to feel better with my body”
15) Keep in your bedside table the paper and read it frequently
16) If you don’t change the chip, once you reach 70 kg, after loosing 20, you will say:
17) “Whats the problem with 71? I look ok”. And at the other week: “72, ok I am still fine”. And so on, to get again 90.
18) Change the chip means to think in a “magic number”: I am a person of 70 kg”.
19) Thus, if you gain 1kg, you will say: “71, I am ok, but as I am a person of 70, I am going to lose it”
20) To know, to want, and to BE ABLE. “ I tried so many times, and I failed”
21) But you achieved a lot of challenges in your life: a job, a family, etc. So you can make this one too.
22) Seeing other patients as you that were successful, and are committed to help you, the expert patients, you will say:
23) If they did it, I will too.
24) Main motivation, even more than 4000 dollars is to do it not because “something” but “someone”
25) To change your chip, you need to become an expert patient: let others helping you, and help others. Alone it is too difficult.
26) Ask for help to your doctor, your family, friends or at self-help groups.
27) Help others. Sign in for a volunteer group.
“It was a very good experience working with you”