Lighting design, CAD renders & interior design around existing furniture + propose new
- Stanje: Closed
- Nagrade: €120
- Prejetih vnosov: 3
- Zmagovalec/ka: ssquaredesign
The task requires an interior design proposal by freelancer and CAD visualization of a living / kitchen room area, followed by up to 5-6 revisions during the award period (in order to see how different furniture elements etc work together, depending on design submitted by freelancer). The freelancer has to work creatively and create a good design where details and elements work well together, while keeping in mind the restrictions and existing furniture.
Existing elements to be incorporated:
1. IKEA kitchen (project attached) - not changeable; white high gloss VOXTORP with the wooden elements in ASKERSUND light wooden color, countertop EKBACKEN light wood color, top shelves 60cm, second row shelves 40cm)
2. 3D wallpaper (digital non-woven photomural Woodcomb Birch, product code 6005A-VD4, color yellow-light wood, 400x250) - freelancer to propose 2 options of wallpaper placement, does not have to be in one row or on one wall only, does not need to use full wallpaper length
3. IKEA BESTA modular wardrobe (attached existing wardrobe picture) - freelancer to propose new arrangement of the modules; if needed additional modules can be added or existing modules removed from the IKEA BESTA catalogue
4. Floor color (I provide 5 options) - freelancer to render room showing different options and propose the room in a coherent, matching color scheme, where furniture looks good with floor
5. IKEA HONEFOSS mirrors - freelancer to propose mirror(s) positioning in room
6. IKEA SKARSTA table (reason for choice of this table: the kitchen countertop is rather small. Sit/stand table can be used both for eating and cooking)
7. IKEA REMSTA yellow armchair (you can also propose alternative)
8. four white MILFORD chairs (from Beliani), product code 113485-20402 (you can also propose alternative)
-all new furniture must deliver to Germany, e.g. wayfair.de, IKEA, real.de
- freelancer must provide product code and links to all pieces
1. Freelancer to propose placement and selection of standing lamp(s) in room
2. Freelancer to propose placement and selection of hanging lamps in the room
3. Freelancer to propose mounting of lamps in the room (including LED lamps in the modular wardrobe)
4. Freelancer to design a sofa. Must contain storage for bedding, allow comfortable sleeping for 2 persons. Must have armrests on both sides. Maximum total length from side to side 222cm. Maximum width including any extensions to not exceed 120cm when seated (larger when opened for sleeping, >140cm). I will provide catalogue of c. 300 textile color options to choose from. As a start can also propose affordable sofa matching these requirements from available products / shops.
5. Freelancer to propose selection and placement of fake (palm) tree(s) from IKEA and vases
6. Freelancer to propose selection of carpet
7. Freelancer to propose additional decorative accessories (hanging clock, pillows etc) and any additional recommendations.
8. Freelancer to propose picture for placement as kitchen splashback to be printed and covered with hardened glass. Must submit high definition picture which can be printed in large size. This could potentially be a cut-out from the 3D wallpaper, also under consideration is INOX mirror. Looking for creative solutions here.
all of this keeping in mind that:
> the room in North-facing
> the windows are rather small
> there is little natural light in the room
> therefore the focus is on creating a bright, warm space which will attract more natural light inside and "brighten" the room
Please provide your first proposal during 24h period which includes existing furniture and your creative recommendations for new furniture (the lamps, the couch and colors, the floor, the kitchen backsplash print, the new arrangement of BESTA modular wardrobe, the placement of the wallpaper). Deadline for full project completion including sofa design (including render exchanges until we arrive at final project) up to one week.
“I really enjoyed working with Sonal. She is responsive to feedback, co-operative and has good technical skills. Delivery on time. I highly recommend her.”